We have an exciting opportunity for a Membership Development Manager to join our team!
Job Title: Membership Development Manager
Salary: £38,000 – OTE £60,000 + Car Allowance
Location: Home based with some national travel
Holidays: 25 days (plus bank holidays)
Reporting to: General Manager
The National Business Crime Solution is a not for profit independent organisation which enables the effective sharing of appropriate data between the Police, crime reduction agencies and the business community and proactively targets criminality to reduce crime and risk for all.
Your focus will be to build strong business relationships and take full ownership of the new business sales cycle on a national basis, you will support business growth against targets and maintain that growth through excellence in customer service.
As Membership Development Manager you will be self-motivated and passionate about new business sales, you will understand the importance of exceeding customer expectations through exemplary service levels. You will play an integral part in the growth and expansion of the overall offering to Members across each NBCS business segment.
- Develop new business for the company to ensure growth and successful progress of the organisation whilst also ensuring engagement with existing members to retain business and drive continual improvement
- Identify and target relevant business accounts within the scope of NBCS Membership
- Achieve monthly sales targets in line with those set by the General Manager
- Develop the sales cycle processes to ensure consistency and continual improvement
- Support product development to better serve members and drive up-selling methodologies to support business growth and sustainability
- Conduct regular service review meetings with NBCS member businesses and potential members to continually improve the support and services offered
- Management of customer expectations to ensure membership is retained and that new members are clear on benefits through better service provision
- Develop and maintain a high level of working knowledge of each member internal profit protection processes and reporting structures
- Use and support business processes and proactively offer suggestions for process improvements that lead to improved customer experience and/or efficiency
- Manage relationships with operations team and software support to ensure customer needs are clearly understood and improvement plans implemented
- Complete understanding of the sales and business development process, with strong commercial acumen
- Business crime prevention methodologies
- Proven ability in business development with a customer first approach to all stakeholders
- Previous experience dealing with corporate level clients
- Proven track record of delivering business growth
- The ability to build trust, rapport and respect quickly
- Able to make decisions and take actions to solve problems
- A full valid UK driving licence.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role with a proven background in liaising with clients and other key partners to influence positive change
- Pre-sales experience of recruiting new clients and managing expectations
- Proven ability to work effectively without close supervision and a strong team player
- Customer facing skills with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and partners
- Demonstrable self-starter with proven project management ability which has secured continual improvements to systems/processes
- Must be in possession of full UK driving license
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good attention to detail and the ability to communicate clearly and concisely at all levels both in writing and verbally
- There are no minimum entry qualification criteria for this position
To apply please email Peter Fisher include your CV and cover letter with the email. Closing date for applications is Tuesday 30th April.
Back to news articles