Associate membership is open to select suppliers who can support our membership base by the products/services they provide.
Associate members engage directly with our members, allowing them to keep abreast of issues affecting business. They will also be invited to attend a series of member days (two a year) where they can hear about the latest trends and challenges facing our members and promote their solutions based on our member needs.
Associate Member benefits
- Member Referrals – Our team work with business members to identify gaps or needs they have where our Associate Members can provide solutions. If there is an opportunity for your product or service we will introduce you through our referral process.
- Publication Space – We produce a Quarterly Report which is sent out to all members (national and local) and stakeholders as well as being published across social media and on our website. Each of our AM’s gets a quarter page advert which you can use however you would like (relevant to your services).
- Website Directory – You will have space within this area to post developments, product details, videos etc. Your logo will also be added to our slider on the homepage.
- Monthly Trend Calls – We hold a monthly virtual call where all members and AM’s are invited along to engage with challenges currently faced and solutions out there to help.
- Support in development of your products/services – we do this two fold firstly by feeding back market research from across the NBCS network, drawing on expertise from industry specialists and secondly by providing you with the latest, live crime trends and mapping across all retail industry types.
- Access to iNTEL ONE – this is the system that our members report their incidents into and we as an organisation manage our crime operation through. Associate Members have their own individual access to view crime trends and hotspot areas, all very helpful when formulating a sales pitch.
- Member Days – We would hold 2 member days per year whereby AM’s come along and showcase their products and services. This includes space for an exhibition area and promotion in the conference brochure and through social media channels.
If you would like to discuss becoming a valued Associate Member to engage directly with our members, please contact us at email@example.com